المعالم وأماكن الجذب السياحي
- Art, Culture & Heritage
- » Archaeological
- » Art & Craft Centres
- » Art Galleries
- » Historical Houses
- » Historical Sites & Monuments
- » Landmarks and Memorials
- » Museums
- » Royal Palace
- » World War II Sites
- Educational places
- Nature & Wildlife
- Places of Worship
- Recreational & Entertainment
- Royal Project, Research and Development
- Spas & Wellness
- Suburban Living
- Wineries & Breweries
View by :
Sort by :
The Art & Culture Gallery was established with an aim to promote and preserve Thai arts and culture. Located at the resource centre on Sanam Bin road, the Gallery is divided into 3 sections: an art gallery, a museum,...
The first Sino-portuguese mansion in Phuket town, Ban Chinnapracha was built in circa 1903 during the era of King Rama V. The mansion was the former residence of Phra Phithak Chinnapracha (Tan Ma Sieng), son of a local t...
This wooden house comprises up to 116 teak posts–‘Sao’ in Thai, so it is called Ban Sao Nak (‘Nak’ means “many” in the local dialect). Built in 1895 by Mong Chan-ong, the founder...
The significant attractions include Big Buddha Image, Pagodas, etc. Situated 25 kms. from Yasothon City, via highway 23 (Yasothon-Kham Khuen Kaeo-Ubon Ratchathani Rd.) and 10 kms. off the main road on the right. Its sign...
Located in Chumphon Governmental Center on Phetkasem Road at km.484 before approaching Pathomphon Junction, the museum displays historical and important ancient materials of Chumphon. The displays are divided into the fo...
“Khum” means a mansion or house owned by members of Lanna royal family, thus Khum Chao Burirat literally means Chao Burirat’s mansion. Khum Chao Burirat is one of the few ancient “khum” left...
(Si Sa Ket)
Located in Mueang Municiplaity, Ubon Road, the beautiful building belongs to Si Sa Ket nobleman Khun Ampai Panich (In Naga-siharat). Built by Chinese and Mon technicians in 1925, the Chinese style building was gracefully...
The 600 meter long row houses provide a pedestrian walkway that is shaded by the upper floor. The front of the concrete walled houses consist of three parts: the Roman styled color glass arch at the top, the wooden board...
These two European style buildings are located on Wilaichit Road by the Chao Phraya River in the town. Both are constructed at the same period, some 90 years ago during the reign of King Rama V. They are still in perfect...
This interesting place is at Tambon Lam Pam, near Wat Wang. Originally a government place and the home of the city lord, the part called Wang Kao (old palace), three adjoining Thai houses, built in the time of Phraya Pha...