السفر حول أرجاء تايلاندا
- Transportation Options
- » Airlines
- » Airport Shuttle
- » Bus & Coach
- » Custom Transfers
- » Car & Vehicle Hire
- » Taxis
- » Bangkok BTS Skytrain
- » Underground Bangkok MRT Subway
- » Airport Rail Link
- » Train
- » Tuk tuks
- » Boats & Yachts
- » Motorcycle and Scooter Rentals
- » Cycling
- » Motorhomes
- » Driving in Thailand
- » Private Chaters
- Traveling in Thailand
- Driving in Thailand
- Thailand Airports
- Tourist Information Centers
Browse Airport Rail Link Listing Here.
Total 2 Listings
Airport Rail Link provides train service at the maximum speed of 160 kilometer per hour on an elevated track parallel to the eastern railway, which covers the distance of approximately 28 kilometers, passing through 8 stations; Phyathai Station, Rajprarop Station, Makkasan Station and City Air Terminal, Ramkhamhaeng Station, Hua Mark Station, Thab Chang Station, Lad Krabang Station, and Suvarnabhumi Station.
Passengers who wish to travel to Suvarnabhumi Airport have three options of service:
1. SA Express, a train service that transports passenger from City Air Terminal or Makkasan Station to Suvarnabhumi Airport within 15 minutes without stopping at any station along the way.
2. SA Express, a new express route that transports passenger from Phyathai Station to Suvarnabhumi Airport within 20 minutes without stopping at any station along the way.
3. City Line, a train service that transports passengers between Phyathai Station and Suvarnabhumi Airport within 30 minutes and stops at every station long the way.
It can be connected to MRT (subway) at Makkasan Station and BTS (skytrain) at Phyathai Station.
Operate daily from 06.00 - 24.00 hrs
For more information, please enter http://airportraillink.railway.co.th