- * Transport to and from the boat from Phuket or Khaop Lak.
- * Breakfast and lunch on the boat. Coffee tea, drinking water, fresh fruit end snacks.
- * Sightseeing trip at Koh Yao.
- * Snorkel equipment and use of kajac.
الجولات وعروض الرحلات
- Cruising / Sailing
- Cultural Exploration
- Ecotourism / Green Travel
- Learning Activities
- Medical Tourism
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Air Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Land Activities
- Outdoor and Adventure Activities - Water Activities
- Self Drive
- Spa and Wellness
- Weddings & Honeymoons
Sailcruise in south Thailand
Price from : 665.84 US - 665.84 US (Currency-Converter)
Duration : 3 days / 2 nights
Destination : Phuket
Activities : Shopping,Meditation,Self Drive,Medical Tourism,Spa and Wellness,Golf,Sailing / Yatching,Cruising,Snorkelling,Scuba Diving,Sea kayaking, Canoeing,Beach,Nature & Wildlife ,Local Lifestyle
Suitable for : Youth , Woman , Teens , Senior , Romance , Group , First time travelers , Family , Diver , Couple , Adventure traveler , Adults
Tour Overview :
3 and a half day sailcruise around the south- Thailand islands of Phuket, Phi Phi, Koh Lanta, Krabi and more.
You can now experience the idyllic feeling by sailing on a Cruise with the Norwegian owned sailboat, Colona II. It will take you to the islands from Phuket to Similan, Phi phi, Krabi and much more.
You live on the boat and you can swim, sunbade and visit some of the most beutiful islands in Thailand. You also get to see small islands with locals that lives without any tourism.
The trip is for 3 nights and 3 and a half day, and depart from your hotel in Phuket.
The boat has a Norwegian Captain and is a 17.5 meter sailboat with 4 double cabins, 2 bathrooms with toilets and showers. The rooms are all airconditioned, and the boat has lots of space on deck. It has diving equipment and compressor and also equpiment for snorkeling.
Departure Date :
Contact us for tour dates.
Tour Inclusion :
Tour Exclusion :
- * Thai Marine park fee - 200 baht pr pers.
- * Beer, Wine and long drinks.
- * Diving. Equipment for rent on the boat.
- * 3 dinners on shore at night in the islands.